The Anthropos Doctoral School, Polish Academy of Sciences is an interdisciplinary doctoral program offered jointly by nine institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences:
- The Institute of Archaeology and Ethnology,
- The Institute of Literary Research,
- The Institute of Geography and Spatial Organization,
- The Institute of History,
- The Institute of the History of Science,
- The Institute of Polish Language,
- The Institute of Mediterranean and Oriental Cultures,
- The Institute of Slavic Studies,
- The Institute of Art.
The School was established in March 2019.
We encourage our students to go beyond the period and place associated with their particular field. Their research is informed by theories and methods from history, history of art, anthropology, archeology, geography, literary studies, and linguistics. The Anthropos program helps students to deepen their knowledge and acquire skills essential to becoming contributing scholars and experts in their fields.
More information: https://anthropos.edu.pl.